At Reverie Optique, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you select the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. [Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment.] If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Red eye and dry eye diagnosis and treatment
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies and foreign object removal
- Children’s vision exams
We also provide treatment of eye diseases such as pink eye (conjunctivitis), contact lens-related red eye, corneal infections or inflammations and iritis. All types of soft and rigid contact lenses are offered for all vision problems including astigmatism and multifocal lenses. Reverie Optique can also co-manage pre and post-operative care for LASIK surgery and cataract surgery with the best surgeons in the area.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Schedule your next eye exam today by calling our office at 262-786-4144.